Brand new one day Advanced Biofuels Technologies and Markets course at this year's World Bio Markets on Monday 27 March at NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam.
Benefit from the exclusive combined price of €2,499 for this course and a Premium Access Pass to all 3 days of World Bio Markets 2017.
Already attending? Contact Joshua Green to upgrade your pass on +44(0)20 3598 9680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adavanced Biofuels course overview:
• Review the most promising advanced biofuel technologies and their development status for future, “advanced” biofuel pathways
• Consider the complex interactions between biofuels production, feedstock choice, land use and sustainability, and explore the context for campaigns against biofuels by environmental and development groups
• Ask whether advanced biofuels can resolve the ‘ILUC’ and ‘food vs. fuel’ debates
• Illustrations and examples of the commercial status of advanced conversion technologies and processes, including how they may grow their market share (or why they may not)
• Understand how feedstock and conversion technology choices interrelate, and discuss the advantages of being feedstock- agnostic
• Understand and discuss the key impacts of sustainability policy on the biofuels industry, including key topics like iLUC, lifecycle analysis and certification
• Compare policies for advanced biofuels in different world regions
• Look into the crystal ball to predict what might be in store for advanced biofuel policy in Europe through to 2030.
For more information/or bookings simply fill out the form on the right or call Joshua Green on +44(0)20 3598 9680 or email email@example.com