“Being a Bio-Star at World Bio Markets 2019 was a great opportunity for our young company. The people in attendance were a concentrated selection of inspiring and useful contacts with some of these contacts now firm partners in the work we are doing today. The bio-materials industry can often be made of close regional communities with this event expanding this internationally whilst maintaining the passion and dedication the smaller communities often show.”
Rob Nicoll, Co-Founder, Chip[s] Board
We understand the importance of raising awareness of your new company and solution, which is why you can become a Bio-Star for just €350 along with the purchase of one start-up registration.
So what are you waiting for? Showcase your innovation in the centre of the World Bio Markets exhibition, and be in with a chance to present in front of the entire audience INCLUDING THESE ATTENDING INVESTORS…
“We were fortunate enough to take part in the Bio-Stars program at World Bio Markets 2019. As a new start-up, the opportunity to be showcased at the event was fantastic for us. We were having interesting conversations throughout the event, heard lots of interesting and thought-provoking talks and sessions, as well as making some key connections that have had a huge impact on the business. We highly recommend young companies to apply to take part!”
Peter Orrell, Founder & CEO, MycoNourish
For just €350 more than registering as a start-up delegate you receive:
• A fully branded space in the Start-Up Discovery Zone within the World Bio Markets exhibition, where you can showcase your innovation to any of the 600+ experts and decision makers at the event.
• The chance to be selected to pitch your innovation to a finance led panel in-front of the entire audience at the event. • Pre and post event online exposure to Bio Market Insights 50,000+ global network.
• Your logo and profile on the event website for a full year, plus in the event show guide and on relevant event signage.
• 1 event registration including access to our meeting tool, and networking drinks receptions. (Option to add on the site visit & workshop day for an additional €250)
“Being involved with the World Bio Markets, and more specifically being named a Bio All-Star has helped give our business start-up much-needed credibility and press coverage. I’d like to thank everyone at Bio Market Insights for their support!“
Mike Feazel, CEO, Roof Maxx Technologies, LLC
Make sure to select ‘Become a Bio-Star’ on the ‘Options’ page during the registration process!
• Company must be under five years old
• Company has under 10 employees (full and part time)
• Company is at seed stage or earlier (not yet Series A or beyond)
• Company has already produced a bio-based chemical/product/ingredient/drop-in (doesn’t have to be at full commercial scale but cannot be theoretical).