Click on any one to find out more about them.
For just €350 more than registering as a start-up delegate you receive:
– A fully branded space in the Start-Up Discovery Zone within the World Bio Markets and SynBio Markets exhibition, where you can showcase your innovation to any of the 700+ experts and decision makers at the events.
– The chance to be selected to pitch your innovation to a finance led panel at the event, in-front of the entire World Bio Market audience.
– Pre and post event online exposure to Bio Market Insights 50,000+ global network.
– Your logo and profile on the event website for a full year, plus in the event show guide and on relevant event signage.
– Company must be under five years old
– Company has under 10 employees (full and part time)
– Company is at seed stage or earlier (not yet Series A or beyond)
– Company has already produced a bio-based chemical/product/ingredient/drop-in (doesn’t have to be at full commercial scale but cannot be theoretical).
Be sure to click on ‘Become a Bio-Star’ during the registration process.
“We were fortunate enough to take part in the Bio-Stars program at World Bio Markets 2019. As a new start-up, the opportunity to be showcased at the event was fantastic for us. We were having interesting conversations throughout the event, heard lots of interesting and thought-provoking talks and sessions, as well as making some key connections that have had a huge impact on the business. We highly recommend young companies to apply to take part!”
Peter Orrell, Founder & CEO, MycoNourish
“Being a Bio-Star at World Bio Markets 2019 was a great opportunity for our young company. The people in attendance were a concentrated selection of inspiring and useful contacts with some of these contacts now firm partners in the work we are doing today. The bio-materials industry can often be made of close regional communities with this event expanding this internationally whilst maintaining the passion and dedication the smaller communities often show.”
Rob Nicoll, Co-Founder, Chip[s] Board
“Being involved with the World Bio Markets, and more specifically being named a Bio All-Star has helped give our business start-up much-needed credibility and press coverage. I’d like to thank everyone at Bio Market Insights for their support!“
Mike Feazel, CEO, Roof Maxx Technologies, LLC