In our ongoing quest to connect the entire value chain, our Bio-Stars programme is back for 2020.
We understand the importance of raising awareness of your new company and solution, which is why we are offering it at super value for money.
For just €350 more than registering as a start-up delegate you receive:
• A fully branded space in the Start-Up Discovery Zone within the World Bio Markets exhibition, where you can showcase your innovation to any of the 600+ experts and decision makers at the event.
• The chance to be selected to pitch your innovation to a finance led panel in-front of the entire audience at the event.
• Pre and post event online exposure to Bio Market Insights 50,000+ global network.
• Your logo and profile on the event website for a full year, plus in the event show guide and on relevant event signage.
• 1 event registration including access to our meeting tool, and networking drinks receptions. (Option to add on the site visit & workshop day for an additional €250)
Make sure to select ‘Become a Bio-Star’ on the ‘Options’ page during the registration process!
• Company must be under five years old
• Company has under 10 employees (full and part time)
• Company is at seed stage or earlier (not yet Series A or beyond)
• Company has already produced a bio-based chemical/product/ingredient/drop-in (doesn’t have to be at full commercial scale but cannot be theoretical).