Click on any one to find out more about them.
For just €350 more than registering as a start-up delegate you receive:
– A fully branded space in the Start-Up Discovery Zone within the World Bio Markets and SynBio Markets exhibition, where you can showcase your innovation to any of the 700+ experts and decision makers at the events.
– The chance to be selected to pitch your innovation to a finance led panel at the event, in-front of the entire World Bio Market audience.
– Pre and post event online exposure to Bio Market Insights 50,000+ global network.
– Your logo and profile on the event website for a full year, plus in the event show guide and on relevant event signage.
– Company must be under five years old
– Company has under 10 employees (full and part time)
– Company is at seed stage or earlier (not yet Series A or beyond)
– Company has already produced a bio-based chemical/product/ingredient/drop-in (doesn’t have to be at full commercial scale but cannot be theoretical).
Be sure to click on ‘Become a Bio-Star’ during the registration process.
“We were fortunate enough to take part in the Bio-Stars program at World Bio Markets 2019. As a new start-up, the opportunity to be showcased at the event was fantastic for us. We were having interesting conversations throughout the event, heard lots of interesting and thought-provoking talks and sessions, as well as making some key connections that have had a huge impact on the business. We highly recommend young companies to apply to take part!”
Peter Orrell, Founder & CEO, MycoNourish
“Being a Bio-Star at World Bio Markets 2019 was a great opportunity for our young company. The people in attendance were a concentrated selection of inspiring and useful contacts with some of these contacts now firm partners in the work we are doing today. The bio-materials industry can often be made of close regional communities with this event expanding this internationally whilst maintaining the passion and dedication the smaller communities often show.”
Rob Nicoll, Co-Founder, Chip[s] Board
“Being involved with the World Bio Markets, and more specifically being named a Bio All-Star has helped give our business start-up much-needed credibility and press coverage. I’d like to thank everyone at Bio Market Insights for their support!“
Mike Feazel, CEO, Roof Maxx Technologies, LLC
Unfortunately our business has been badly affected by Coronavirus and we have had to close the business and resolve to place the Company into liquidation. If you are a creditor the proposed liquidators will be in contact with you shortly. In the meantime, if you have any queries, please contact email@example.com